Audacity is the #1 free audio-editor for Windows, OS X, and Linux. It’s powerful and can be used for editing podcasts, audio dramas, audiobooks, music, ringtones, and much more!
But Audacity can seem intimidating when you first launch it.
You need the knowledge to use this tool better so you can spend your time being creative!
If you’ve ever wondered where to start or how to use this tool better, then this workshop is for you!
Learn Audacity on March 9
Join award-winning podcaster and Audacity expert Daniel J. Lewis and other Audacity users like you on Saturday, March 9, at noon (EST/GMT-5).
In 60 minutes of personal training, you’ll learn the following.
- How to install and update Audacity
- How to find, add, and manage plugins
- The best free plugins to use
- How to record into Audacity (and when you shouldn’t)
- Recording tips and tricks to speed up your editing
- How to edit your audio with Audacity
- How to export your finished and convert to standard formats
- Time-saving tricks with Audacity
- Stuff you didn’t know Audacity could do, but may be useful
- And more!
After the hour of training, you’ll also be able to ask your own questions!
This will be an amazing, information-packed hour of learning, plus the time you’ll get to get exactly the answers you need.
All registrants will receive a free download!
Even if you can’t make it to the live workshop, go ahead and register and you’ll be able to download an exclusive recording of the complete training session with Q&A!
Sign up today, and get equipped to use Audacity like a boss!