Five reasons for live-streaming your podcast
- Consistency and accountability
- Bonus experience and content for attendees
- Direct interaction with your listeners
- Community-building interaction among your listeners
- Improves your content
Why else do you think someone should live-podcast? What other benefits do you see?
Four cautions before your broadcast live
- Don’t neglect the rest of your audience.
- Don’t let the chatroom (or other technology) distract you.
- Not compatible on all mobile devices (but hear Ray Ortega’s review of Mixlr for audio-only streaming).
- It’s complicated to do for free. It takes money to make it easier.
How else would you caution live-podcasters? What have you seen done wrong, messed up yourself, or see me do wrong?
Thank you for voting in the Podcast Awards!
You have been amazing in supporting our shows in the Podcast Awards! Thank you! The voting is now closed and the winners will be announced live on 6:30 pm (PDT/GMT-7), Tuesday, April 14.
I can help you launch or improve your podcast
I'm available for one-on-one consulting to help you launch or improve your podcast.
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@TheAudacitytoPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
Please connect with me
- Read Daniel J. Lewis's personal blog about freelancing, web design, social media, technology, and more
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join the Facebook Page
- Follow @theRamenNoodle
Find more podcasts about technology on the Tech Podcasts Network.
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven
- Beyond the To Do List
- The Productive Woman
- The Sci Phi Show
- the Ramen Noodle
- Are You Just Watching?
- Under the Dome Radio - Unofficial TV-show-fan podcast
- Christian Meets World
- Resurrection Revealed
- WONDERLAND - Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive comissions or bonuses from your actions on such links