Five reasons for live-streaming your podcast
- Consistency and accountability
- Bonus experience and content for attendees
- Direct interaction with your listeners
- Community-building interaction among your listeners
- Improves your content
Why else do you think someone should live-podcast? What other benefits do you see?
Four cautions before your broadcast live
- Don’t neglect the rest of your audience.
- Don’t let the chatroom (or other technology) distract you.
- Not compatible on all mobile devices (but hear Ray Ortega’s review of Mixlr for audio-only streaming).
- It’s complicated to do for free. It takes money to make it easier.
How else would you caution live-podcasters? What have you seen done wrong, messed up yourself, or see me do wrong?
Hire me to design podcast cover art
If you have a podcast, you need great podcast covert art, and I’ll design it for you!
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@TheAudacitytoPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
Please connect with me
If you enjoy The Audacity to Podcast™, please subscribe to our other podcasts:
Find more podcasts about technology on the Tech Podcasts Network.