A couple days ago, I told my email subscribers about Ray Edwards' free copywriting videos. The second video is now available, and these videos (and the free resources that come with them) have helped me see a bigger picture I'd like to share with you.
5 ways better writing can improve your podcast
- Promoting your podcast—Whether you're writing emails, entering your podcast information on iTunes, or speaking to others about your podcast, learning how to write copy that “sells” will help you better convince someone to check out your podcast.
- Getting great guests—Often, the guest you want simply needs to be convinced of the benefits to their being on your podcast. Learning to write great copy can help you catch the guest you want.
- Securing sponsors—Like getting great guests, a sponsor needs to understand the opportunity you provide to them with your podcast. Learning to write better means winning the interest of more potential sponsors.
- Creating better content—Blog posts, podcast episodes, and social posts are all sharing pieces of content. Learning how to tell a story, clearly communicate value, write better titles, or relate more deeply with an “offer” helps in every kind of content you create!
- Selling stuff—Whether you have something of your own to sell, or you're selling affiliates or sponsors, better copywriting helps you to explain the value and give the calls to action.
It's for these reasons I'm now convinced you should watch the free videos from Ray Edwards. They're packed with great tips that can help, even if you have nothing to sell!
For example, today's free video comes with:
- 3 email templates
- 100 best subject lines (also great for episode titles and Tweets)
There are more bonuses to come!
Let me be clear. You should watch these videos—they're completely free!
If you go through the free mini-course and decide to purchase the more in-depth training, I'll give you a free copy of my SEO for Podcasters course, because copywriting and SEO are great partners.