A complete search-engine optimization (SEO) course designed specifically for the needs of podcasters! Rank better in iTunes, be more findable through Google, and help people engage more with your content!
In this video course, you’ll learn:
- How to pick search terms you should focus on
- What matters most to Google, Bing, and iTunes search
- How to optimize your podcast to be more findable
- How to use additional platforms to dominate relevant search results
- How to setup your WordPress website for the best SEO performance
- How to use the Yoast WordPress SEO plugin for optimization on your website, regardless of your theme
- How to use PowerPress 6.0 to optimize your iTunes listing for search
- How to understand Google Analytics reports for your SEO
- How to convert inbound visitors into engaged viewers/listeners
There will be no black-hat methods and no risky tactics! Following this information, you won’t have to worry about Google search-engine updates’ penalizing your site.
This video course is split into seven in-depth sessions. Go through as quickly or slowly as you prefer!
Award-winning podcaster Daniel J. Lewis shares his secrets that have resulted in proven results for his own podcasts plus those on his network of award-nominated shows.