This video course covers internal recording, mix minus, interfacing via USB, and everything you need to know to use the Zoom H6 multitrack recorder for podcasting.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- About the features in the H6
- How to set up the H6 for podcasting
- How to record in multitrack
- Which mic capsule attachment is best for podcasting
- How to interface with your computer or mobile device
- Ideal settings for recording podcasts
- Multiple mix minus
- Connecting to a mixer
- And much more!
The more than 90 minutes of training is split across more than 20 easily consumable video lesson with accompanying transcriptions. See exactly what buttons to press and where to connect cables.
While focused primarily on the Zoom H6, most of this information also applies to the Zoom H5 (but not the Zoom H4n).
Grab your Zoom H6 and your podcasting passion to learn all about the Zoom H6 for podcasters!