Learn how to make your webcam look better with great lighting. Plus, make your “set” look more interesting by highlighting what’s around you instead of hiding it.
Podcasting equipment used in this video
- Logitech C920 webcam
- Webcam Settings (OS X)
- Fancierstudio lighting kit
- Giant Squid Audio Labs lavalier mic
- Canon T4i/T5i
- Sigma 30 mm f/1.4 Art lens
Need personalized podcasting help?
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes
- Leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221
- Email feedback@TheAudacitytoPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
Connect with me
- Subscribe to The Audacity to Podcast on Apple Podcasts or on Android.
- Join the Facebook Page and watch live podcasting Q&A on Mondays at 2pm (ET)
- Subscribe on YouTube for video reviews, Q&A, and more
- Follow @theDanielJLewis
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship and may receive compensation from your actions through such links. However, I don't let that corrupt my perspective and I don't recommend only affiliates.