Learn how to make your webcam look better with great lighting. Plus, make your “set” look more interesting by highlighting what's around you instead of hiding it.
- 10 x 60 Watt Compact Fluorescent Perfect Daylight Balance Light Bulb (equals 3000 watt)
- Four (4) x 45watt bulb for hairlight
- Two x 7'ft lighting, One Heavy Duty Boom Stand With Sandbag
- Two 22"x28" Large Softbox, One 16"x24" Softbox for Hairlight, Carrying Case Also included
- These CFL light bulbs rated for 120v for USA standard. Please make sure before buying if your country uses 220v please do not use these bulbs they will pop or blow.
- ePhoto Premium Video Photo 3 softbox light Kit
- Ideal for portraits, Studio, Video and Photography
- Perfect for dynamic video and photography
- 15 x 60Watt Perfect day light = 4500 Watt Total Output
- Brand New with Padded Case
Podcasting equipment used in this video
- Logitech C920 webcam
- Webcam Settings (OS X)
- Fancierstudio lighting kit
- Giant Squid Audio Labs lavalier mic
- Canon T4i/T5i
- Sigma 30 mm f/1.4 Art lens
Need personalized podcasting help?
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes
- Leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221
- Email feedback@TheAudacitytoPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
Connect with me
- Subscribe to The Audacity to Podcast on Apple Podcasts or on Android.
- Join the Facebook Page and watch live podcasting Q&A on Mondays at 2pm (ET)
- Subscribe on YouTube for video reviews, Q&A, and more
- Follow @theDanielJLewis
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship and may receive compensation from your actions through such links. However, I don't let that corrupt my perspective and I don't recommend only affiliates.