See and hear the difference between popular microphones for audio and video podcasting:
- Heil PR40 ($300)
- Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB ($35)
- Nady SP-1 ($15)
- Giant Squid Audio Lab lavalier ($46 shipped)
I also mentioned the wonderfully versatile Shure A58WS-BLK Foam Windscreen, which works great on many ball-shaped microphones.
Need personalized podcasting help?
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes
- Leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221
- Email feedback@TheAudacitytoPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
Connect with me
- Subscribe to The Audacity to Podcast on Apple Podcasts or on Android.
- Join the Facebook Page and watch live podcasting Q&A on Mondays at 2pm (ET)
- Subscribe on YouTube for video reviews, Q&A, and more
- Follow @theDanielJLewis
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship and may receive compensation from your actions through such links. However, I don't let that corrupt my perspective and I don't recommend only affiliates.