I'm very pleased to share that Gordon Firemark, an attorney with specialties in podcasting and new media law, will be joining me for the next few episodes of The Audacity to Podcast™! This will be a series of discussions covering important legal topics for you blog and podcast:
- copyrights: using copyrighted material, fair use, Creative Commons, copyrighting your own content;
- trademarks: being original, protecting your branding;
- tax benefits of podcasting; turning a podcast into a business, what's deductible, how to protect yourself.
Still time for questions!
The first two sessions on copyrights and trademarks have already been recorded and it's fantastic content!
There's still time to send in questions regarding privacy policies, disclaimers, and tax and business for podcasting or blogging.
- Email written or recorded feedback to feedback@TheAudacitytoPodcast.com,
- Leave a voicemail on (903) 231-2221, or
- Send a voice message through your web browser.
More about Gordon Firemark
- Theater, film, and TV lawyer;
- podcaster with Entertainment Law Update Podcast; and
- author of The Podcast, Blog & New Media Producer's Legal Survival Guide.
Please retweet this
— Daniel J. Lewis (@theRamenNoodle) April 13, 2012