Every cohost in your audio podcast needs their own headphones, but they may have completely different kinds with different amplifications. This 4-channel headphone amplifier will give each cohost their own volume control for their headphones. Watch this video to see why you and your cohosts will love the Behringer HA400.
Cheap headphone splitting
You can get a No products found. (under $3) so you can connect two headphones.
Both of these splitters give no control over the volume. In fact, the more headphones you plug in, the lower the volume gets.
Headphone splitting with volume control
- Behringer HA-400 Ultra Compact 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier - 12V DC Adapter - Adorama 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Ultra Compact 4-channel headphone amplifier with individual channel level controls
- 4 separate low-noise 4580 op-amps(operational amplifiers) for efficient, maximized output levels per channel
- Power On LED
- DC 12V adapter included
The Behringer HA400 Headphone Amplifier is the perfect addition to any podcast studio with more than one person. It has separate volume controls for each 1/4-inch output. This gives each cohost the ability to control the volume of their own headphones.
Connect the HA400 to your mixer with a high-quality 1/4″ male stereo (TRS) to 1/4″ male stereo (TRS) cable from Monoprice.
The HA400 is a powered amplifier, so make sure you have an extra AC outlet nearby.
Please the HA400 headphone amplifier somewhere within reach of everyone, or at least one person who can adjust for others.
Don't forget these important adapters
Get four 3.5mm to 1/4-inch adapters so your guests and cohosts can plugin in any pair of headphones.
I also recommend a couple 3.5mm headphone extension cables for headphones with short cables.
Need personalized podcasting help?
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes
- Leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221
- Email feedback@TheAudacitytoPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
Connect with me
- Subscribe to The Audacity to Podcast on Apple Podcasts or on Android.
- Join the Facebook Page and watch live podcasting Q&A on Mondays at 2pm (ET)
- Subscribe on YouTube for video reviews, Q&A, and more
- Follow @theDanielJLewis
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship and may receive compensation from your actions through such links. However, I don't let that corrupt my perspective and I don't recommend only affiliates.