Get better ambiance in your videos with the Sennheiser MKE 440 Stereo Shotgun Mic.
The MKE 440 is a V-shaped mic with two matched mini-shotgun microphones, clear focus, side-noise rejection, and audio that matches the image. The MKE 440 includes internal shock mounts and a stainless steel grill that protects against wind and offers adjustable sensitivity.
The stereo-separation of the sound can be used for clear-focused video and practical interviews on-the-fly for podcasters, but it adds a more experiential sound that Sennheiser is known for.
Need personalized podcasting help?
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes
- Leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221
- Email feedback@TheAudacitytoPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
Connect with me
- Subscribe to The Audacity to Podcast on Apple Podcasts or on Android.
- Join the Facebook Page and watch live podcasting Q&A on Mondays at 2pm (ET)
- Subscribe on YouTube for video reviews, Q&A, and more
- Follow @theDanielJLewis
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship and may receive compensation from your actions through such links. However, I don't let that corrupt my perspective and I don't recommend only affiliates.