Whether you’re only a blogger, a blogger wanting to upgrade to podcasting, or a podcaster trying to do things better, this list of WordPress plugins will help you. These are all compatible with WordPress 3.2.
Only one of these WordPress plugins is specific to podcasting, so that leaves the rest as beneficial for blogging, too. And all but one of them are free!
- Google Analytics for WordPress or Google Analyticator
- Woopra Analytics Plugin
- Blubrry PowerPress Podcasting plugin
- FD Feedburner Plugin or TentBlogger RSS FeedBurner Redirect
Email and privacy
Search-engine optimization (SEO)
I can help you launch or improve your podcast
I'm available for one-on-one consulting to help you launch or improve your podcast.
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@TheAudacitytoPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
Please connect with me
- Read Daniel J. Lewis's personal blog about freelancing, web design, social media, technology, and more
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join the Facebook Page
- Follow @theDanielJLewis
Find more podcasts about technology on the Tech Podcasts Network.
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links