2015 was a huge year for The Audacity to Podcast! Here are my plans for what I’ll be doing to help podcasters in 2016.
In 2016 and beyond, Podcasters’ Society will be my primary business and podcasting focus. This exclusive community for podcasters will receive more tutorials, tools, and other resources to help them improve and grow their shows.
With Podcasters’ Society as my new top priority, I no longer offer design or podcast-setup services (though I can refer you to someone else). I’ll continue to offer RSS repair and one-on-one consulting, but at higher rates to match the increased value.
Nearly 1,000 podcasters are saving time and getting their international podcast reviews delivered automatically by using My Podcast Reviews. It’s the first and best online service of its kind, and it even now has copycats!
We’re already testing the next updates to My Podcast Reviews. These updates will make the service faster, easier, and offer new features.
SEO for Podcasters was extremely well received! In 2016, I’ll be making more courses to help starting and existing podcasters. The beginner and intermediate courses will be available first and free to Podcasters’ Society Gold members.
- How to use a mixer
- How to start a podcast
- And several tool-specific courses
In 2015, I announced plans to move to Arizona, but my wife and I have since decided to stay in the greater Cincinnati area. Thus, we’re looking for a new house and I’ll be building a new studio/office onsite and documenting the process.
In the meantime, I’m renting commercial space nearby and love having the extra flexibility.
To help me focus more on my higher priorities, I’m planning to start batch-recording The Audacity to Podcast. I’ll probably do it 4–5 episodes at a time, which would give me a month of content.
More from my podcast network
In January, 2016, we’re launching a Christian-focused podcast on Noodle.mx Network. During the rest of the year, I’ll be rebranding the network and bringing in more clean podcasts that fit with our new focus.
Thank you for the podcast reviews!
- Join me and Brian from ProfitCast for a live, free webinar on January 28, 2016! We’ll share “Why You Must Profit from Podcasting and How to Do It.” Click here to register!
I can help you launch or improve your podcast
I'm available for one-on-one consulting to help you launch or improve your podcast.
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@TheAudacitytoPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
Please connect with me
- Read Daniel J. Lewis's personal blog about freelancing, web design, social media, technology, and more
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join the Facebook Page
- Follow @theDanielJLewis
Find more podcasts about technology on the Tech Podcasts Network.
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links