Five reasons for live-streaming your podcast
- Consistency and accountability
- Bonus experience and content for attendees
- Direct interaction with your listeners
- Community-building interaction among your listeners
- Improves your content
Why else do you think someone should live-podcast? What other benefits do you see?
Four cautions before your broadcast live
- Don’t neglect the rest of your audience.
- Don’t let the chatroom (or other technology) distract you.
- Not compatible on all mobile devices (but hear Ray Ortega’s review of Mixlr for audio-only streaming).
- It’s complicated to do for free. It takes money to make it easier.
How else would you caution live-podcasters? What have you seen done wrong, messed up yourself, or see me do wrong?
I can help you launch or improve your podcast
I'm available for one-on-one consulting to help you launch or improve your podcast.
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@TheAudacitytoPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
Please connect with me
- Read Daniel J. Lewis's personal blog about freelancing, web design, social media, technology, and more
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join the Facebook Page
- Follow @theDanielJLewis
Find more podcasts about technology on the Tech Podcasts Network.
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- WONDERLAND: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast
- Resurrection Revealed: Resurrection podcast
- Under the Dome Radio: Under the Dome podcast
- The Sci-Phi Show: Science-fiction and philosophy
- Christian Meets World: Christian worldview and the everyday
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links